25.8.05

A Perk

It is a tough job being a consumer but someone has to do it!
One of the things I consume best is TIME.
Alot of my time over the years has been spent in *The Chair.*
My Dental practitioners know me by sight. Is that good?
Well it surely is for me!

Although I took good care of my teeth, I was not blessed with strong ones.
Nor was I helped along the way by accidents involving blows to the head and/or mouth.
I am well acquainted with Dentists in all corners of my Province.
Lots and lots of work done on this mouth and mostly just in aid of not having black holes.
I have been blessed with great Dentists. And they have been blessed with me. (!!)
My current Dentist here in Paradise is young and gorgeous. I wont be telling you his last name but suffice to say the blue hairs and the teeniebopper clients swoon into the chair. He has a perfectly wonderful girlfriend and is happily in love so it is good.

---and even if it wasn't! Damn he is easy on the eyes.
And WHAT a nice man!

Dr L. was a member of the Dentists without Borders thingee and goes yearly to give freely of his time and talents in South America. Class act!

Today I was waiting in the outer room and spied a Calvin and Hobbes book.
(another reason to love Dr. Louis)
I took it with me into the chair and was chortling merrily away.

Calvin says to his Mother:
" I am collecting all my snot to donate to the Hospital for mucus transplants."

heeheehee

Makes you wonder what Bill Watterson was like as a boy.
His poor mom.

hee hee
---------------

yup thats it.
That is the whole reason for this post.
------------