15.8.05

Left to my own devices

One of the worst aspects that a true procrastinator exhibits is a tendency towards laziness.

Oh yes, I bolded and hilighted that on purpose as it so describes myself.
I am Noodledom's Reigning Queen.
Lazing about my divine right, and my right divine.

I wake up, work, come home, do parent stuff,swear a few times quietly to myself, come upstairs to bed and realise:
"hmm, I am hungry. Perhaps a meal would be prudent."

As long as a single serving of yoghurt is in the fridge, as long as frozen raspberries are accessible, as long as those pudding cups that pretend to be fat-free live in my cupboards, as long as everything easy is near, no cooking is done at those times.

Last night around this very time I had an overwhelming craving for a charbroiled hamburger.
A&W obliged. yumyum

Now, I had it on good authority that if I conceded (drat is it conceeded or conceded?) to take these bloody meds at nighttime I would not yell anymore in my sleep nor would I sleepwalk.

Since I have close neighbours who worry about my seemingly abherrent nighttime peccadillos not to mention family and friends who really do not understand what the hell is up with me although they pretend very well, I broke down and took the &^$%^$@!@! meds.

I slept well Thursday altho they upset my tummy and I felt a tad off the next day.
I slept very well Friday and dreamed about the Crystal City, awakening refreshed.
Saturday I had a great sleept and Sunday, yesterday I even took an afternoon nappieboo.

Last night I had a long lovely sleep and dreamt of interesting things.
This morning I woke up to find 4 pudding cups in my bed, all chocolate.
---oink

I am guessing thse pills need a few more days to really kick in ;0

Tonight I don't have to worry about midnite munchies I am so full.
I was most fortunate in being invited out for dinner to the very fish and chippery my erstwhile dater has being promising to take me.

We sat in the garden and enjoyed a lovely meal. I even had pear melba for dessert.
It was delicious. I now intend to go to bed having delivered the cheque for the dance thingee, and being full of all things good.

Tomorrow looks to be another cooker.
Luckily its lady's day and no hard back-breaking work is to be done by me except for one male client for which I have an able and male assist. YAY

So good night and God Bless and stay safe.

------------------

love,
c'est moi