13.8.05

Hot enough?

Way too hot for me.

OF course I spend these sorts of days in the dim haven that is my home.
Or I visit my parent and sit in the spare room and close the blinds.
Heh

To my joy I can easily bliss out all day as long as a book is at the ready.
Or a doggie.
Of course a boyfriend would be an acceptable alterntative too but a tall and good-looking neurotic high maintenace fellow of my acquaintenceship is so into himself, he is off the menu. A good and interesting person to be a friend with. A object to drool over. A dream to dream every now and then, but upon awakening there is nothing there. Intense introspection tends to supercede common courtesy.

Been there, done that, can't remember.
Dont want to either.

I found some shines today.
Unset sapphires. Whee.
I might have to get myself designing.

-------