14.8.05

Heat--- light--- hide!

How grateful I am to be home as the heat of the day comes into it's own.
How thankful I am to have the means to be able to work a short shift.
It is not hard to live on little if your needs are small.
My biggest expense is prescription drugs. If you need to have an ailment requiring meds, severe asthma is not the one to choose. Brain problems are pricey too.
But the good part is that I am breathing!!

Breathing is good!
One of my morning clients had a terrible time with a cough this am.
I told her just to wait it out and rubbed her back as she choked and coughed for 30 minutes.
It was unnice but she lived thro it. By the time I left, she had calmed down considerably.

My very early morning client chokes too. She is more theatrical about it.
I dont wish it on anyone.
In 2001 I almost died from an asthma attack. I was with 2 friends at the time.
It was a very frightening experience for us all.
I take my meds religiously now.

---

Stopped by my Church on the way home.
Looked in and saw a packed house. Saw the Professional in the front seats and turned about to exit. My heart was too black to stay in the same sanctuary as God and her.
I took God with me and left. One day I will be a better person. Not today.

---

Rex Murphy on GodblesstheCBC is discussing the English Language. We have 1/2 million words in English yet the same tired old phrases are dragged out incessantly.

I am as guilty as everyone else. Redundant babble.
-------