8.12.05

What I really really want for Christmas!


Noone here in my personal sphere reads my BLOG so I can tell you, oh faithful reader what I really really want for Christmas. I do not really find gift-giving in keeping with my personal religious beliefs. I like the Stocking hung by the doorknob with care though. Fill my stocking and I am happy.

The new P4 computer with DVD/r or even /rw won't fit so you get off the hook on that one.
(but I really really want one)
The Vanilla from the Body Shop will fit in my stocking. Any size at all.
That is what I want. And some really really good chocolate.

It would be wonderful to wake up to a clean house that had the gorgeous aroma of French Toast cooking on the grill and sausages. And coffee... really good coffee. It would be wonderful to look outside and see my car handwashed and detailed. Wrong season, right sentiment. I would be so pleased if noone called me for a week and I could sit home in silent luxury merely eating and bathing long hot baths in lavender scented waters.

It would be the very best if somehow, I knew that everyone I care for was painfree for even just one day and surrounded by peace. Actually, I believe the term for that is *death* but prior to that eventuality it would please me greatly and fulfill my Christmas desires if my clientelle were all to have one day where they felt good in their bodies and happy in their minds.

-=-
when you wish upon a star....
makes no difference where you are:
anything you heart desires will come to you