15.12.05

Confession of a Gourmand


Bless me Father for I have sinned.
I have committed the sin of gluttony.

Reveling in chocolatieness is one thing, laying abed awake listening to my stomach groan and grumble, in hours I should be long since slumbering in, another. My stomach is telling me something. Perhaps it is asking me to take another 2 Tums for the Tummy.
Perhaps it is reminding me that Size 14 fits me just barely at the moment, and if I am planning to wear a size 16 or 18 I should have another helping of dessert.
Perhaps it is wondering if I would like a new maternal pouch.
Perhaps my stomach has a hidden message if I record the ominous sounds it is emitting and play them backwards.

I think I know what those words would be.
Something along the lines of:
"oink oink little piggie!"

-=-

(pass the truffles, no wait, I will go sniff them out for myself)