11.12.05

Ba ba ba 'day (week)


Other folk celebrate Christmas and Hannukah in December. George's family on Seinfeld celebrated Festivus. I celebrate my b-y. It is either pre-b-y week, b-y week, or Christmas. All in all a good month, December is.

*THIS* is b-y week.
Alas, due to being a lazy fartette and not working ANY extra shifts at all, the celebrations are mild to moderate this year. More mild than moderate. It is all a state of mind and mine is excited. What's so great about aging? I LIKE IT!

Being olde is cool.
It is great to get up and look in the mirror at my olde friend there.
It is.

I want a gooey cake with tasty icing and roses.
I want to hear the happy happy song ad nauseum.
And it is mere days away.
YAY!

Can you imagine how my clients feel?
They get the pleasure of my gleeful joy each and every day.
==== It is good to be me ====