15.12.05

Gimme a B "B"


Oh dear oh dear.
This morning I awakened at 07:30.
I start WORK at 07:30 (normally on this day)
You never saw anyone get washed dressed and out the door so quickly!
I arrived at my first client's a mere 12 minutes late. I made the time up at the next place as I did not require my traveltime. HURRAH HURRAH!

It was the chocolate cake that did it to me.
I got a present of chocolates, really really good chocolates from a family member, *and* had my dinner made for me. Just what I wanted. The dessert was chocolate cake with chocolate icing.
It was decadently delicious and I was completely stuffed when at last I went to bed. Stuffed by sadly, not at all tired. Do you know how much caffiene there was in that cake? Off the charts!

What a wonderful thing it is to have dinner made and a fine so fine box of chocolates all to yourself. Be sure to take the morning off afterwards though.

-=-=-=-=-=-