30.12.05

Spark--ed (Spark--ette) ... (Spark--le)

I spent hours reading the forums on allsparks.com-- my goodness there are interesting bits of memorabilia and such like. I have been missing out it seems.
Shame on those people who bootleg things that are readily available from the GUYS...
at the very least PAY THEM FOR THE PLEASURE.
There is even someone on EBay already selling the poster for the Brit gig in 2006.
Here-- print this:

Interesting my ethics on this. Even to myself it seems skewered.
But I am NOT SELLING IT nor promoting selling it.
I think if you can listen to a clip on BBC6 which you can and hopefully are, on the very excellent Tom Robinson's show which naturally being cool you likely would be anyway, yes?--- you will buy your music nicely nicely.
I want you to buy from the allsparks.com site. They have their own mart.

I am better informed now and along the way I lifted this nice banner too!

Colour me advertising for the boy-os.

Want to hear them?
This is what the NEWS says:
"BBC6 - played songs from the album NewsTom Robinson of BBC's 6 Music played Perfume on Tuesday and Dick Around today (Thursday)

click here to listen again

For Perfume fast forward to 1 hr 25 min on Tuesday's show

For Dick Around fast forward to 1hr 21 min on Thursday'show. Please note that this is the radio edit which is significantly shorter than, and different to, the album version.

Happy listening
" (You COULD have read that on THEIR site)

Find yourself on the Sparks News bits.
Go have a look.

PROG-rock isn't that what they used to call it?
I PROG-ged that all right.
BBC6 only keeps the show one week linked.
You'll be listening to T-Rex on the tuesday show. Still cool.

What a hoot.

----------@