5.12.05

The Day after the day after Blues

One night of smalltown Church-stage work and look at me! Tired still after 2 full days.
Granted I worked both days but still: I am really REALLY tired.
MC is not a job that is physically demanding, but in the group I am involved with, there is alot of stress backstage due to perfecfionism scaring off people, and making it so those who do help are running on empty.
....>>>>>>>> stress stress stress. <<<<<....

It is bad enough when the show, "The Show", is during the daytime in the afternoon, but at night(!!!) when I am at my very worst physically and mentally.... *ugh*
Everyone said I did a great job so I suppose it must have been all right.
I an tuckered though.
-=-

Another day of sorrows at work.
I get very sad when my clients have changes that are unnecessary.
Very very sad.

-=-

Miss "I would rather be home dear" who changed to "I want to go home dear" yesterday was Miss "TAKE ME HOME NOW~!"
She was up and dressed and ready for her taxi at 07:15 when I arrived.
She had already called a family member to ask fir a ride home HOURS before that.
Her nighttime meds were not taken.
so sad what pain can do. :(

-=-