16.12.05

Look!! Up in the Sky!!!


Tonight I was sitting in my Dad's recliner watching his bigass LCD flatscreen television when my sister arrived. I did not get up, lazy person that I am but the doggie did.
He met and greeted her with so much enthusiasm she felt she should take him outside.
Five or so minutes later she came back in with a look of awe.

While waiting for the dog to finish his business she heard what she thought was a very low-flying plane. She looked up to see a large slow streak crossing the sky.
"I was going to call you but it was gone too quickly. "
"What was? I asked from the chair.
"A meteor I think."

I told her to email me when she found out what it really was and lo: here it is.
http://news.scotsman.com/scitech.cfm?id=2387622005

Wish I had seen it.
Full moon and clear crisp sky tonight. The stars are beautiful.
*Woooosh!*