30.12.05

I resolve (Something something something or t'other)

It is about time to consider the year past and the fresh new one awaiting.
What did I do well?

I took the time to be grateful and God-honouring.
I did an awesome job at work.
I remembered to take time off and refresh myself.
I am a good family member.

What did I do not so well?

I still screwed up my health and my lungs and narrowly avoided a hospital stay.
I did not manage my finances very well altho I did tithe.
I took many things very personally that were not mine to take.
I still harbour ill-will to those who have harmed those I love.
I failed with a "D" in dating. (could be worse... could have been an E)
I did not finish my renovations.

What do I aspire to do differently in the New Year?

I aspire to making one full year without having to go to the Doctor.
I aspire to actually saving some money.
I aspire to not judging every single moment of every single day as it pertains to ME ME ME.
I aspire to continuing education for myself... a little "p" by my little RN
I aspire to ....

Tonight I am going to really think about this.
Tomorrow I will post my resolve.

----@