17.12.05

Completely Silly :)


Oh it is a beautiful chilly night.
The moon is waning but still looks pretty darned round. Like me!
I wanted to stay at my parents and watch some good movies but I realised I was very tired as I could not remember where I left a few things. A few IMPORTANT things that are not wise to misplace. I expended alot of energies yesterday making a party beautiful and taking the time to acknowledge as many people as I could. It is never the work that tires me. It is the personal interactions. I was in that toxic building from 10 til 4 on my day off.

Isn't it ironic that the health authorities in this Province can be housed in such toxic workspaces? The building is a sick building. The windows do not open. One room will be freezing cold and another sweatbox hot and around and around goes the air, the same air, the toxic air. The Administrative Staff and nurses are always sick. Always sneezing. Always something.

It was a lovely party and the room looked MARVELLOUS if I do say so myself.
Guess who decorated it?
Uh huh!

So: I drive slowly home on the icey roads, and come into the house where even the floors upstairs are freezing. I look around for my Schedule as I cannot remember who my first client tomorrow is. I look at my Schedule and laugh.

I am so completely silly.
I do not work tomorrow!

hee hee