24.12.05

About those tests .....


We were using my computer as I have the fastest connection and the best screen.
We were taking those silly online tests. Some of us have not yet done them.
I told my friend I was not going to take any stupid test and voila! There was indeed a stupity test.

They told me: " I will take the Stupid test if you take the other ones with me."
"No."
"Oh come on, you know you will get the highest score on the stupid test because you're so smart."
Now who can argue with that logic?
And so it was I was clicking little radio boxes until the wee hours.

To the merriment of all I got a little flashing box that told me at the end of the Loser test that I should just forget about it: I am a COMPLETE AND TOTAL LOSER.
96% of the people who took that test scored less loserish than I did. On a friends advice I did it again and changed one answer. Then I was a mere 90% loser.

I am 94% Geek.
My IT friends were all amazed. I think my bedtime hours got me the high score. For some reason it rated early to bed folk as geeks. This is silly as every true Geek I know is a night owl. Honest.

The death test said I am going to die at 80. Acceptable.

I am not a LOSER.
A hoser, yeah sure I am a hoser, but no way am I a loser!

"Come on" they said, "Its supposed to be fun. It IS funny that you got the flashing LOSER message! HAHAHAHA!!"

I AM NOT A LOSER.
I think.

"I AM NOT A COMPLETE AND TOTAL LOSER!"

Then I fell asleep.
Then uhm, the chocolate pudding conversations occurred.

What a Loser!

;)

---------
“The winner asks, "May I help?" The loser asks, "Do you expect me to do that?"”
William Arthur Ward