10.12.05

Let there be days off


And there were days off.

And it was good.
-=-

And the evening and the morning were the first day.

=-=-=-=

I parted with one of my Holy Water fonts this week.
I gave it to my highly religious client. She was so pleased.
The rosewood rosary I picked up 12 years ago at a thrift store (yes) was something I had told her about for years. She is very Catholic and not a little forgetful so the story is always *fresh*.
It was gratifying to see someone look at the outsize rosary (it's about 8 feet long) and be able to visualise it as something from her past. She has seen similar things.
I really have to get the digicam working with this comp so I can show you.

Spirituality and religion are hot topics. It is verboten on the job.
I lead the client in whatever topic he or she is comfortable with.
I do not evangelise or recruit.
I listen.

We could do with alot more of that on the job ANY job especially my type of job.
Those who listen.

-=-

I am not cured.
There was a Toblerone wrapper in my bed.
I love Chocolate.
Even in my sleeps

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-