21.7.05

Paradise

It is hard to believe, at times, that I really live here.
The forests are accessible. The oceans right at my doorstep.
I look around at the natural beauty of this area, and the obvious wealth of so many who choose this as their home and wonder if they realise that money cannot buy this.

More trouble in the World today. The Western World.
How much should people in Iraq care, when tens of thousands of civillians there have died since the US invaded. Threaten our lifestyle and the world stops. Threaten theirs and its a flicker on the screen. We are such odd people.

I wonder what people in China think of us? Do they look to my Paradise and think avariously? Do people in China think we are jaded, corrupt people?
I do not have cable television by choice. I hear it all day in Client's homes. Days like today I feel assaulted by the time I get home. Sounds in my brain. sigh

Now, due to being hot, I am off to bed.
Summer is not for me.
It was a 3 uniform day.