2.7.05

"Come Come Maurice...

"Come come Maurice. What is a simple bite on the butt? It's among friends. Here!~ Give me a nibble!"

Oooo how I laughed.
If you have not seen "Madagascar" thinking it is a kids movie or a stupid cartoon, I urge you to see it. It is hilarious. That is the best line I have heard in a long while.

"Bewitched" on the other hand is abyssmal. I wish I could say it was witty or well-writ but I cannot. Shirley McLaine as Endora is great and the Uncle Arthur character is great but everything else, _everything else_ , is truly awful.

I watched "Anchorman" on the advice of my Macedonian friends. If you remember the 70's with fondness,this will serve as a reality check. It is a very funny film. Stupid funny, silly funny, funny funny.

But first, watch "Madagascar."
Lemurs. Who knew they were so open-minded?
haha!