8.1.07

Purge by Shopping


----------- +

I went shopping to the BIG CITY after work.
Naturally I forgot what I came for the moment I arrived so I went to the best place I could think of: The Book Store. After all, there are after Christmas specials to be had.

Being a dreamer of epic proportions, I was drawn to a dream manual. I bought it and another dream dictionary. Perhaps I can remember to jot key things down in those moments I am lucid in the nighttime.

Hopefully they will make more sense than the last time I had a truly inspirational dream and awoke with the feeling I had received a personal revelation that required documenting. I wrote about it and went back to sleep.

In the morning I anxiously grabbed for my journal to read my divine message.
I had written in clear round letters:
"very IMPORTANT dream. Must remember."

See how smart the sleep me is?
jeez louise


-------------