8.1.07

Feeling Dirty

Every lunch visit to the client is shorter than it should be. Oh, the tasks get done, but quickly. I sit and visit for a few minutes before I go.
The husband of the client is always very amiable.

Today he offered to show me the wishing well on the way out.
"When WE leave" he said.
A little flag went up in the back of my mind.

Finally I did actually get up and leave.
He followed me to the door.
"Can I have a New years Kiss?"
"uhm, no."

"How about a hug?"
He grabbed me and hugged me then rubbed himself back and forth across me.
*UGH*

Sorry, but it really upset me.
------------- +

Sexual harassment takes two forms: quid pro quo, where the employee must submit to sexual advances in exchange for job benefits or be penalized for refusing; or a hostile environment, where the atmosphere of the workplace is offensive and affects the employee's well-being. Offensive sexual conduct may include unwelcome advances, comments, touching, questions about marital status and sex practices, etc. Both men and women may be aggressors or victims.