14.10.05

Today at the Thrift (Confessions of a Magpie)

Sterling Silver Salt and peppers, looking grimy but in a plastic ziplock for $2.99.
Oh you know I had to buy them.

'The Testament of Charlie Farqharson' (leather-bound) for $1.99
It is on the Bible Shelf now. I wonder if anyone will notice. Heehee.

An incredibly good CZ fake for $9.50
WAY WAY WAY too much money but I will get more than ten dollars of pleasure out of it and I can wear it to work too. I like to wear jewels at the male clients. It stops the overt flirting.
Nurse Me pretends to be married V3.0 beta
hah

Portugese pottery, a peahen. I did not buy the bull earlier this week as it was $12.00
I paid $1.99
Angel stationary and an angel pottery plaque for $4.00

Pale pink pants with glittery pockets $2.99
---Pink top to match fifty cents
Blue cushion housing a gentle foam for Dad $2.99

Oh God Bless the Thrift Store.