12.10.05

Perhaps I should have stayed in bed.

One of those mornings where you just cannot seem to get going was my reality this am.
I knew I should be out and about already but for some reason my brain would not kick-in.
Looking at the clock I could see a shower was out of the question let alone a coffee.
Zoom zoom zoom.

My dear Lady was so happy to see me. Yesterday I noticed her feet were so dry.
"It is from my heart" she said. I looked at her toes and the dry skin had collected between them. She is a very clean person and that bothered her alot. We normally do not assist her IN the shower just into and out of it. I told her I could wash those feet of hers no problem at all.
That was why this morning I told her I would make her breakfast after her shower and got her up and going. It was not easy. Her balance is poor and her couch low. She sleeps on that couch. The low couch is great for when she falls out of it in the nighttime. Not so great when she tries to stand up in the daytime.

Sooooooo: she is in the shower now and I am buzzing around the kitchen. There is a knock at the door, and I open it to see a co-worker.



"What are you doing here?" I said. And then I realised today is WEDNESDAY (eek) not Thursday. So--- after laughing at myself and rushing into the shower and telling my client I had to leave to be where I am supposed to be, out and off I went.
** EEEK.
I start earlier than most of my co-workers. That is because I am so bright and capable in the mornings. Most mornings. Almost all mornings. Not THIS morning.

At my next client I turned to my co-worker (a very nice man indeed) and said to him:
"So _____, why aren't you on the bus today?"
The clients wife gasped then laughed. My co-worker turned to me and then and only then I got it. I had called him by the wrong name. I had called him by the name of the single other male worker who he detests. ---- and --- he does NOT go on the bus.

My brain hurts.

I hate it when I get confused. It is never slightly confused. It is always like this.
Massive attack of confusion.

I am going to bed now.

-------
and yes yes I know its 14:12

-------------