4.10.05

Those Lettered Jackets

The first time I saw one I believe I was watching some incredible film like "Die Hard" or worse.
The jackets said: "FBI" or "S.W.A.T" or "POLICE". I always wondered if they are this generations equivilant of wearing a white hat. Should we get jackets for the bad guys and mark them "CRIMINAL"?

I was pulling into one of the assisted living places. I saw this unassuming car and an equally unassuming man standing beside it. I saw the House Mother looking somewhat disturbed.
He turned to get in his car.

"CORONER"

---lovely

And did the House Mom go inside after he drove off? No she hung around the mailbox the outside mailbox looking perplexed. I guess I could have walked over and asked her something inane to launch her into her story. But somehow, I just could not make myself do it.

----------------