15.10.05

It Suck-eth not

Things that do NOT suck:

I love my job.
I have surrounded myself with people and things that I enjoy.
I have a great little place that I own and can afford.
I have a funky car all paid for.
Positive energy surrounds most all I see.
I enjoy my time with my family.
I have a strong sense of a Great God.

Things that are on the suck side:

I do not make enough money at my wonderful job.
My little City is growing at an alarming rate.
My car sucks gas.
There is a definite aura of negativity in my Workplace.
My out-of-control and completely selfish sister is moving close to my home. (soon)
The man I date forgets what he says and rarely follows through on plans.

Things I can change:

(hmmm)

Things I grudgingly accept:

(*hmm hmmm hmmmm)

I am not happy coming last in some peoples priority list.
I definitly am not pleased being told to make my own plans and others will *try* to fit into them. I need to plan things. I dislike having my time undervalued. I have so little of it to fritter away.

Drat it all, I really do not want my alcoholic sibling anywhere near me.
There is nothing positive in that.
Today contained a few majorally SUCK things.
I am delighted to go back to work tomorrow. DELIGHTED.

We all need to be appreciated and cared for.
I LIKE having reciprocal relationships.
The only one that appears to be functional is the client/Nurse one.

If you can believe it, my dog threw me over for my dad and my sister. (the other, very kind and nice one.) You know it's bad when your dog gives you the cold shoulder. Last night I had to pull him along on a leash to get him to leave my Dad's place. Tonight he was balking and ignoring me and ran back into my Dad's as soon as I turned partially away from him. I left him there. The little bum.

So let's summarise:
No dog, no date, no cash.

SUCKS