28.10.05

Out comes the fleece

When I get cold, I get crabby. And a crabby me is not desirable.
The last two mornings as I left for work, I was noticably cold.
My warm cozy bed was where I wanted to be. I had to inhale coffee and oatmeal to get myself in working shape. Usually I can take my time over it but being cold, I knew I needed it in now.
FEED ME (Seymour).

I was rambling through my broken down closet looking for a longsleeved something to wear under my uni when I came across a beautiful green fleece. It has hearts and moons and stars on it and perhaps once was intended for nightwear but once in my ownership it became a general service item. I put it on and *ahhh*
In Spring and Summer, fleece and I are distant acquaintences. In this late fall, early winter it is a very good friend. I know I should take it off. I know it. Maybe tomorrow....