29.10.05

Time Time Time

It is that time of year when vacations not yet taken must be addressed.
If the time has been allotted already all is well and good but if not then it must roll over to the next year to a maximum of 5 days per year. If you have more than 5 days owing, and you need to take them GOOD LUCK finding a day that workload will allow you to take off.

It winds up being oddments and pieces of weeks you get. I have a few of those coming my way. Being the broke curmudgeon that I am, it makes me very happy to have a day where the doggie and I can snoozle without the telephone ringing. I look forward to this. YEAH!
Do I tell anyone I am off? No way. I believe I have 3 or 4 of these sleeping in days coming up soon. It is going to be sweet.

Do not forget to set your clock back tonight.
I know I won't!
mmm sleeps.