22.8.06

Making the Grade



Three retired hairdressers are on my client list.
2 out of the 3 have been giving me alot of advice about getting my hair cut.
This is what they consider subtle.
Apparantly my hair is too long for their tastes.

Time has been very kind to me and I certainly would never complain about appearance except to say that I understand how frustrating it can be to look very good and feel very bad. Time did manage to remember to give me silver hair behind the ears.
The rest of my hair is still quite close to whatever colour it has been naturally.
I couldn't tell you as I only get up and wash my face, brush my teeth and get dressed not necessarily in that order. I do the hair thing in the car.
I do the make-up thing at the beach. I do the washing my hair thing before bed.
Color, well, that's a subjective thing. If I am indoors it seem to me to be auburn.
Outdoors, it definitly has that shiny red thing going on.

For dramatic purposes and stage-work, I had a colour put in my hair about 2 months ago and damn, it looked great for the event and about 3 more weeks. The colours faded to a terrible damaged-looking frazzle as they involved bleaching. These are the sorts of things you can't slide past retired hairdressers. Even ones in their upper nineties.

Today was hair day. Thinned, styled and straightened.
I should be good for a week or so.

ha-ha

--------------- *

_* hairdressers do it with style*_

__* hairdressers are a sheer delight *__