20.9.05

What a great day!

Coming home to a message from a sibling I was somewhat concerned as to what was waiting for me. It turned out to be annoying and meddlesome but ultimatly unchangeable.
Some times people we love make really bad choices. It is so hard trying to step back and let them live the live they choose.

I also had a message from Tom the Handiman saying my bookshelf was ready.
Eeek! My wallet was not. $361 of cabinetry is a tad steep for what it is BUT the piece completes my library and enables me to clear my storage room and is a functional and not unattractive piece. I am happy.

It was a very cool day.
I got a few excellent donations for the dance group only to find they need ticket sales far more than donations. No matter--- we can use them another time, another event.

My morning shower client was too dizzy and tired to shower so we changed it to a lunchtime shower. She was still dizzy but it went well. Everything today went well! No asthma problems just a few sneezes and a minor cough attack at the home of a deaf woman so no problem there.

HURRAH!

----