12.9.05

The Poisons we drink

I woke up this morning.
Last night there were several times I wondered if I would see another day.
I woke up this morning and although I couldn't greet the day the way I generally do (with song), I felt different.

No, I had not grown a sixth toe. The hair was not shaved off.
It was my Soul. I felt something. I had forgiven.
I have forgiven.

It is over. I truly no longer am emotionally invested with this whole drama of my Father's.
I care about his Health. I remember closely being outraged over the vampire's behaviours and sidelined more than a few times BUT I know now it has lost it's power over me.
I forgive her.

Unforgiveness is the poison we drink hoping another will die. (anon.)
-----

I never was too quick at learning new things but once learned I am great at most.
Consider this learned.
-------

"If you make the Most High your dwelling---
even the Lord, who is my refuge---
then no harm will befall you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
For He will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;
they will lifted you up in their hands,
fo that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
You will tread upon the lion and the cobra,
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

"Because he loves me," says the Lord, "I will rescue him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver and honour him,
With long life will I satisfy him
and show him my salvation."

----Psalm 91