19.9.05

Almost finished

Today I came home to the funky chandelier installed in the second bedroom. This is great! There are only a few things left to do here and we are finished completely the inside.

The library shelves are being built for downstairs and should be in this week.
Then, the storage room will be completely empty and ready to be made into a walk-in closet for the second bedroom. I could use a bigger closet in here too but I do not really require it.

My handyman, Tom, is very good to me. He charges me a flat rate and does credible, though unimagitive work, and always cleans up after himself. Whenever I call him he says: "God, its not another chandelier is it?"

heh it usually is. I love chandeliers.


Next year I plan to tackle the outside. I know I said that this year but life got in the way. I am going to pot everything next year in outsize pots. Nevermind anything else. Just pots and more pots. And no grass. Gravel and moss suit me fine.

This weekend is the fundraiser for our trip to the Calgary games in July 06 for the Canadian Highland Dance Nationals. I offered to help in the Kitchen. ---oops
Apparantly I also offered to supply ten prizes. That I can do. I can help in the kitchen too, I just will need to hover near the back door lots. I am not very stable asthmatically just now and really need alot more rest than usual. I will do my best.

Anyway I am so looking forward to the Library being completed downstairs.
I can't wait.
:)

-----------


Here is a hug for you dear reader for being so patient as to listen to my rants and raves.
And here is a hug to the family of the gentleman who died yesterday. It was a good day.
-------------------