14.2.06

Too good not to share *amen*

I once had a boyfriend named Doug.
Doug with a hug.
Not to be confused with Chriss with a kiss.
and Lex.... oh, nevermind!

Doug told me once that a very odd pagan he met in Vancouver, home to many and various pagans, told him that the word amuse means "no think".
At the time I thought that observation was very deep.
Now I find it very amusing.

One of the ways in which I find myself amused from the order of things, is to peruse really odd sites on this Internet of ours.
www.poee.org has some of the most amazingly amusing things in amongst the complete drekk.
Case in point:


I am not a pagan, really I am not but this was funnnny.
The First Church of reason.
Oh uh huh.

I suppose it is a baaaad thing that I do laughing at such.
But it IS funny.

I may be amused and I do concur with many of such ideas but please:
Do not send them money.
Free distribution yes.
Money, uhm no.
NO.

*amen*