27.2.06

"OH! How....."

Many a truth is spoken in...... my face?

Having another change on my schedule, I found myself going to a wonderful lady who lives in The Village with the most stunning view available in the downtown area.
She has exquisite taste, and had life gone differently she tells me she would have loved to have been an Interior Designer or Decorator. I tell her she already was.

The last time I saw her was over one year ago, and before that likely the same.
We rarely cross paths.

The Lady gets her regular service administered by the same 3 or 4 people and each day she has a plan for that particular person. The day I arrived she was expecting someone else. She opened the door to me and said:





"Oh! How very dreadful!"


Later we laughed about it but I know exactly what she meant, honest I do.

;)

We all hate change.