14.2.06

Queen of Hearts



Being Valentines' Day, naturally I take cards and chocolate with me to work.
I even make sure it is sugar-free so my diabetic clients can enjoy it.
The first few times I did it, the other Nurses coming in behind me to homes were somewhat mystified.

"It's not like we are in Elementary school."

I never really tell anyone what I do for clients.
I just do it.
Cards seem to tattle all my themselves.


------- <3

Today I have all Valentine's and none.
To all the boys I've loved before: I wish you a wonderful joyous and supremely peaceful Valentine's Day and hope you are spending it with someone even more wonderful for you than I was.
A tall order but still: I am not for everyone.
I have sampled my share and more of relationships but never found a true match for me. That is not to say there isn't one in the wings that if fate allowed I wouldn't wish to share life with but: oh those pesky details, ever and anon.

I know that each man I chose to share a part of my life with had strengths and virtues I admired and embraced. I have excellent taste.

So boyos:
Have yourself a grande day.

Oh and hold the chocolates:
I ate enough for us all.