12.4.05

I'm awaiting my visitation

It is cold; April 12th and cold. My fingers are cold. My feet are cold. My heart is beating slowly from the cold.
After a week of ailing, I am feeling better except for this coldness.
I was snacking on a yoghurt when suddenly I felt the urge for a cheesebun. I was tucking away the cheesebun when chocolate chips came to my mind and lips. Pretzels. Cheerios.
Another yoghurt. More cheese.
Yup, still cold.

The timechange wreaks havoc with my system. Instead of awakening at 5am it is 6.
Instead of the leisurely lounging about at the beach before work,it is a drive sipping coffee.
Perhaps this weekend I can get myself straightened out.
First though, I want to warm up.
------------

"In the cool, cool night
And in the middle of the day
Im watching my back
Im waiting my visitation ... " snipped from Frank Black (album) "Cult of Ray" (song) 'Men in Black'