6.4.05

God Bless Reactin

A very good thing has happened!!
After the 24 hours to get Claritin out of my system I once again was ready for pharmaceuticals.
I asked the druggist the differences between the two commonly used active ingredients and understood that if Claritin did not work for me(which it did not) the other one likely could.

Clutching my Reactin in my sleep deprived hand I left the pharmacy wearing my dacron vest over my nightshirt and purple pants. No wonder the Pharmacist looked so concerned.
I went to my Dad's for comfort as I was feeling very poorly indeed and was somewhat scared of respiratory distress as you, gentle reader already know.

IT WORKED!
It has been almost 2 hours since I took it and I am feeling better. My eyes are not streaming, my airways are somewhat clearer and most importantly, I can lower my head without suffocating.

God bless Reactin!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Okay so I show my wuzzy side.
Sue me.
-------------------
=============
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"The best part of being alive is BEING. " ---me!