1.9.04

September Morning

Today dawned ominously overcast. The air heavy with moisture and the pollens from a hundred million doused buds, my nose wanted to stay in bed. The rest of me was ready to go.

I had two new names on my list today. It was a "lite" day in the care lane.
Tomorrow I resume with a wonderful woman in her 80s who is holding her own against that nasty demon Cancer. Again this is a brain cancer.

I love going to her. Talk about elegance of lifestyle. Her attitude is impeccable. She lives to the best of her ability. Her treatment robbed her of much of her vision. She could no longer see her beloved sports. She had a great solution. A MUCH bigger television is now in her living room.
She tells me if it get so she can't see this one she will get an even bigger one. My kind of gal.



"The comfort of having a friend may be taken away, but not that of having had one."
-Seneca