8.9.04

Miles to go

When part of your job is driving, you make sure your car is well maintained.
My car is a late model GM product. Is has built-in everything.
This is the first car I have ever bought with virtually every option available installed.
I like the power everything.
I like the leather seats.
I like the sun-roof and the wind-screening and rain guard.

I availed myself of cruise control on my way home.
My last client was way out in the middle of the mountain. There is a handy new highway close by. Without it I would have been on logging roads. My favourite!

I almost fell asleep on the way home.
It started to rain from grey skies. The highway was lulling me, coaxing me to relax.
I already am way too relaxed. Waaaay too relaxed.

---------------

Woke up in a hurry this morning.
After a medication visit I had a fairly hard assignment.
It is usually a 2 person job but there was only me today.
The client is fairly weak. I had to sweat a little!
Gatorade should be dispensed to all health-care workers, gratis.

Me and my electrolytes are going for a nap now.
mmm nap.
============

Consciousness: that annoying time between naps. - Unknown