7.9.04

When are those holidays again?

Give me an inch and I want the whole enchilada.
Ahhh it was so enjoyable being off on a day such as yesterday.
I did all my favourite things to excess. Even laundry.
Yes, I like doing laundry. It satisfies the need for routine in me.
Thats why I save it all up for one big huge washday event!

Creeping up on 1 week off. What to do, what to do?
I was considering an Alaskan cruise but I have noone to go with.
Funny how vacations bring out the pack animal in me.
I want to go see the Northern Lights. I want to look out on the green seas.
I want to smell something new. Taste touch and breathe a true holiday.


"Nature does not at once disclose her mysteries"
-- Seneca
-----------------------

Care lane still calm. Stable with few challenges.
Mrs. pleasantly confused is now officially Mrs. Unpleasantly confused.
Doesn't that sound like a name from a Monty Python skit?
Mrs. No-supper-for-you!