9.5.06

Room with a View

Another visit to a new-to-me client.
I pulled in to the spacious circular driveway and was very surprised at the size of the lot. It is a beautiful street; one of the streets that recently was embraced by the builders for those $600,000+ homes. I should have bought one. They are $800,000 now. I could have made a quick 200 grand.

But enough about that!
My client was sitting waiting and my visit coincided with a Census Taker *and* some out-of-town visitors who couldn't come at another time. A busy place.
I volunteered to go for a walk so the client could visit but I was told I could go "enjoy the view from the kitchen."

I had no idea. It was the best view I have seen in town. The gentleman told me they were first on the street so they had their chose of lot. And what a choice!
It truly was breath-taking.

We finally finished the visit and I said my goodbyes.

"I am off to enjoy some sunshine" I said.

The gent shook my hand and said touchingly: "Thank you for bringing the sunshine inside."

awwww.

------------------------------- *