26.5.06

*HIGHLY* Irregular People




Oh in my face today was my least favourite person to work with.
I was in a technically superior position for the work at hand, but as this person holds a position on a certain Board of Directors, they were not about to relinquist control. OF ANYTHING.

Now I am a good person and a patient person but never let it be thought I can easily overlook rudeness. It is a constant struggle for me not to react to what I perceive as rudeness. Today was a whopper.

As if being challenged on my personal ethics was not enough, the very air itself was against me. The room we were in held a collection of dolls. These dolls were mildewed and dirty. I went outside to take some fresh air. Wouldn't you know it? Someone was cutting the lawn on a ride-on lawnmower. Next door to the facility, a pile of rubbish was being burned. PLASTIC rubbish. That is illegal but by the time the conservation officer would show up the fire would be out. I could not breathe inside or outside without assistance. I used my emergency puffer 5 times this afternoon and even now I am depleted of energy.

I work tomorrow with my irregular person for 7 hours.
God give me strength not to react.

grrrr.

--------- * -----------------