30.6.05

Expect happiness

I do.
I always greet the day with confidence and surety.
God is still Sovereign. The world is still here.
Amazing, all things considered.

Not everyone thinks this way.
I have found out that in some cases to expect nothing is correct.

I just cannot be that way.
I always expect a miracle.
There is always a blessing in there somewhere. Always.

Nighttime is my nemesis.

I am good for around 13 hours or so, afterwhich the slow decline begins.
Around the 15-16 hour mark its definitly check out time.
And I go to bed questioning man's humanity and whether my reality is your reality.
Frequently I awaken two or three times in the night from dreams dark and deep.

And then, magically, it is morning.
Hope springs eternal. I am happy to be alive.
I expect happiness and miracles.

-----------

but now... it is night. And I expect nothing at all.
Happy big night! whee!

-------