14.6.05

Company's Comin!

One of the BIG FAT FREAKING DRAGS of living in Paradise is the seasonal influx of visitors.
It is even more obnoxious when you live in a small place and your neighbours get company.

Next door on one side I have a very quiet Lady in her retirement years. She is always hoping this is the year I finally do something about my patio deck which resembles a dumptruck load of glittery shiny things. One the other side I have another older Lady who is not as quiet but she also is not resident all year. She is a coool oh so cool woman but damn she gets the LOUDEST company.

This week, around 6 people are staying with her. The stairs thump thump thump the walls vibrate and worst of all the door slams almost on the hour. HMMM on the hour... hmm hmm

I know! I will set my clocks and wind them all.
YA baby! Vacation on this!

Hey now, some of us have to work.
Some of us get up at 4:30am.

Summertime has not yet begun. Maybe they wont stay long.
*cross*

-----------