16.5.05

My Isle of Serenity

Privacy, peace and serenity.

With me, every day along for the ride comes my Isle of peace and serenity. It flows out from me to the world. The Earth groans under the weight of the dominant species, voraciously devouring her and I too groan. I rely on my Isle to keep me sane.

Watching the boiling seas of grey today, the saline womb miffed at our impudence, was is really just a blink since we crawled ashore?

ah Darwin: thief of ideas: MY God is bigger than that!
My God touches, envolopes his creation while we push away ever trying to make him in our image. Small gods require idols and pantheons but my God has the whole world to testify the Glory of his unknowable awesomeness.

A part of me is divine. When at last I too lay down for the last time that part will soar to be with Him.

-------
-------------
------------------

Still a little sad about the house. Hoping that at least I get to see the guy.
-----------------------------

"Feeling and longing are the motive forces behind all human endeavor and human creations."
Albert Einstein


For now, my Island of peace and serenity goes with me.