15.5.05

Echoes or ripples?

Last year I made a private offer on a home in my little city.
The price was right and the sole glitch was that I had to sell my little place first.
I had my place on the market with 2 offers I was considering when I was told my private vendor had listed the property with a Realtor.

Calling the vendor, I took great care to be exceptionally civil. I knew one little strayance from the path would result in my YELLING AND SCREAMING about the huge breech of plain common courtsey involved in her behaviour. I know _anyone at all_ can be pissy for no reason or not much of a reason. Not considering myself to be *just anyone* I choose to act better.
It was tough in this case. I had to remind myself of my own credo about manners and kindness.

Of course I could have taken some action, legally, but do I want a home I have to sue for?
Nope. I do not. It took 3 or 4 months before I could speak with the vendor. We live in a small small city and she has much the same habits as I do regarding shopping. We crossed paths constantly and she would dart to another aisle, eyes down. One day I woke up and just did not care anymore. I saw her that very day and gave her a big hug and told her to forget about it.
She burst into tears. It was over. Done.

Now it is a year later and she was telling me constantly about these 2 guys who lived across from her. She was saying how hard they work on their home and how great it was to see a project being completed. Then, she was saying the home was for sale.

Admittedly, I was somewhat shy of going anywhere near her in the Real Estate world, but they home was listed through an agent and it was real cute to look at. The price, also, was just right.
I was concerned that I would not have a chance to see it and bid on it before the sold sign went up. I went over and met the owner.

Small world, little city but even so this was a bizarre connection. I looked into the eyes of a tall, slinky man who exuded positivity. He was working on his fence, sweating a little. Maybe that is why he looked so damned cute. I knew him, I thought and was gaping. Then I asked him if his last name was _________. And indeed it was.

He was the son of a client of mine. I really enjoyed this particular Lady. She was so clear in her needs and very gracious. I always enjoyed my time with her. She had been widowed during the time she received service, and now her son was living with her as resident caregiver. This was the other son. Quelle Bizarre.

Drat my Realtor anyway, I told him offer full price no subjects and he told me that wasnt necessary and drat me anyway I let him write it up. Did not get the house. It went to the person who offered full price no subjects. Drat drat drat.

I had left my phone# I think somewhere.
Ya never know. Maybe it wasn't about the house. Maybe the Universe had something else in mind. Too odd tho, no?

There are very few families who are reasonable to Caregivers. Generally, the nicer the client is the worse the families are in trying to control every action and interaction. I still remember the grand olde man of 96 who was so happy to be home from *respite* where his family stashed him while they went on holiday. At least that is what they told him.

"I am so glad to be home. I really hated it there. I think I can stay here at home if I have the right support set up. I told my daughter that."

2 weeks later she put him in permanent care in the facility he detested and listed his house for quick sale. I see her around from time to time but I cannot bring myself to say hello. I feel like slapping her. Bad me.

And then we have these 2 brothers who have seen their aging mom through many difficult times and never let her down. Makes a difference when you know you are not alone.

------------------
Synchronicities are people, places or events that your soul attracts into your life - to help you evolve or to place emphasis on something going on in your life.
The more 'consciously aware' you become of how your soul creates - the higher your frequency goes and the faster your soul manifests.
Each day your life will become filled with meaningful coincidences - synchronicities - that you have attracted - or created in the grid of your experiences in the physical.