8.9.06

Way, way too much fun!

(in which Ms. Pepperkinz takes a wicked, wicked turn)

Oh my what fun, what awfully fun, what fun we had today!

There continues to be change in healthcare or shall I say "Government-provided healthcare services" and the way in which they are administered. The scissors are trimming trimming trimming and although there are no new dollars for Nurses and Nursing services there are all kinds of dollars for high level administration.
Big brains thinking up big changes, to save imaginary dollars on the way to privitization. If you make the service shoddy enough, then people will scream for privitization.

We find Nurses leaving, and positions not being replaced. BSN positions are going to RNs. Oh the horror! Positions for 3 RNS being reposted as positions for 1RN and 2 LPNs. Just as predicted just as I thought change is wreaking havoc in the weak-minded. Now anyone with a modicum of insight could see the direction in which this government (I refuse to capitalise it) was headed so why the indignation?
That was for voting day. Missed the boat, people.

I had alot of mischieveous fun this week telling all my BsN and RN friends about a Supervisory position that is about to be reposted for LPN.
To a person, each Nursie said:
"WHAT? Oh that is ridiculous! How would an LPN know what to do? What if they are asked something important! It's a race to the bottom!"

Only Nurses are blindered to the idea that people other than Nurses might actually have good ideas and abilities for teammleading and teambuilding.

I know it was evil of me but it was alot of fun.
So very predictable.

and on election day I will stand outside the polling stations wearing my uniform and watch as they all march in to place their marks beside who?

Everyone wants to be rich here.
Noone wants to pay the piper though.