8.9.06

Gonna be a Bear !

This just in!

--handed to me by the ever wonderful Donna B.

----------------*----------------*----------------*----------------*

GONNA BE A BEAR!

In this life I am a woman.
In my next life I'd like to come back as a bear.
When you are a bear, you get to hibernate.
You do nothing but sleep for six months. I could deal with that!

Before you hibernate, you are supposed to eat yourself stupid.
I could deal with that, too!

WHen you're a girl bear, you birth your children, who are the size of walnuts, while you're sleeping, and wake up to partially grown, cute, cuddly cubs.
I could definitly deal with that!

If you're a mamma bear, you swat anyone who bothers your cubs.
If your cubs get out of hand, you swat them too.
I could deal with that.

If you're a bear, your mate expects you to wake up growling.
He expects that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat.

YEP!! I'm gonna be a bear!


---------------- (copied from the Senior's centre bulletin board in Rimbey, Alberta)



-----------*

NEWSFLASH! RE: ABOVE!!

--am already a bear!

haha