7.6.06

further to that...


Ouch!

I am deeply, profoundly unhappy.
My pain tolerance is officially zero now.

If I could go back in time to the moment of my accident, would it change anything if I could avoid being hit?

Would fate demand it's toll making me get the same injury in another way?

Today I do not much care why it hurts.
puzzling things through on drugs does not work either.
All that happens is that I get sadder and sadder while the pain is somewhat numbed.

That explosion behind my eyeballs....
I see starbursts in my head.
The pulse is right there like a foehammer.

A dwarven warhammer perhaps even. Complete with wargs guarding it.
Finally, a unique!
(That was a MUD joke. The DWH is anything but unique except that you can only get one per character, per uptime.)
(okay I know you don't care but I do.)

When I first started online, I had a terrible bout of pneumonia.
It was probably the closest I ever came to not recovering.
Oh yes, we call it death.
I sat in my chair and some kind little soul from florida chatted away online at me, to distract me from my puffing wheezing and choking. Kellyn. I remember you.

Now I am not at deaths door but I am in the Lake of Fire.
The MUD personas can't cut it for me on this one.

Pound
Pound
pound

A titanium jaw is only cool without the arthritis.
Oh, and it has to work too.
----

Bitter irony department.

Client to me:
"You have such a beautiful smile."