4.6.06

Awake, awash in life

Up I am to take on the day.
There is a tsunami in my mind.

Opening my eyes, I remember that, my long ago.
I listen to others speaking about times and people and I think:

"Just because you say something repeatedly, does not make it true.
Or rather, it does not make it true for others."

"Just because your trying to make sense of an irrational world means telling yourself comforting platitudes, don't expect others to swallow it."

When I dream, sometimes I remember.
Having a wonderful day. Too bad about the nights.

Sure you can get past stuff, but it is always there.
Always.

I was saved by a head injury I know it.
The children of abuse grow up into suspicious adults.

There is no drug that can take away imprinted reaction. Only stifle it.
Trust is gone.

Old and wise does not mean full self-control.

Maybe I should have been a scientologist.
It seems to work for Tom Cruise.

It will dispel with time.
It always does.

Interesting how the mind, even the subconscious mind, imprints those moments when adrenalin is surging. The love, the happiness, the contentment just blend into the background. The horror is painted red.

I wish it would just go away like my teenyears.
Adrenalin is a marker chemical.
It is the indelible ink of the memory.


-----------

"Unforgiveness is the poison we drink, hoping another will die."