5.1.06

"Where did the Others go?"

The "Others". The sound of that phrase puts me in mind of some '60's low-fi sci-fi film where Villagers wreak terror on unwitting visitors who stay too long or stray from the Inn. The "Others".

The ohsoveryconfusedeverydaynow Lady of my list was already up and dressed when I arrived early in the morning.
"You're up early!"
"No. I got up hours ago. I am not sure how I got here. I wonder if the Others are around."

They were not.
There are no Others.

"What would you like to eat with these medicines?"
"OH I will just have whatever the "Others" are having."

They are not having anything that I know of.

"Did you sleep well last night?"
"I am not sure how the "Others" slept but I did all right."

"Who was here?" I asked.
"You know.... the "Others"."

Nope I don't but okay.

"Where did the "Others" go?"
"What others are these" I said unhelpfully.
"How would I know?" She answered just right back at me.

Be obscure clearly.
She has a Master's in it.

------------@