22.1.06

The Odd man in #10

When do you overlook and when do you confront odd behaviours?

My new neighbour continues to behave in strange ways.
Today I came home and he was parked lengthwise in my sideways parking spot but he was standing outside his car gazing up at my bedroom. Too weird!

The moment he saw my car enter he walked to his driver's side and got it and started his car. He pulled out and drove out.

I dinno... I am thinking I will call my management company and ask if they did a criminal records search and if not perhaps we should make that effort.

I would rather stay out of his consciencousness as he is a very odd man at the very least. Who gives the finger to people in public that they don't know? He does. Who hides in the side parking lot and watches people pick up their mail: he does.
And who was on the rood of second building when I came home the other day: he was.

Quelle bizarre.

He better not make this personal.
I will not be happy if he does.
Not at all.


----------grrr!