5.10.04

Processing speed

It was a decade or two ago when I was a self-described adreniliniac.
Now my processing speed is down by a few hertz.
I require more time to adjust to new things. Unexpected events take me by storm.
In the moment I am just fine. Afterwards, I crumble like last months stale cookie.

We had a suicide. I understand it. I just do not like it.
Coming back to find that out was difficult. Who and how and so on.
It was definitly a choice. Definitly someone who had had *enough*
Definitly a need for one last chance at control. --sigh--

The impact of our little community of caregivers is tremendous.
The people who came on shift to discover that... well. I hope they take the counselling offered.
I am still sad but not as sad as yesterday. It devastated me.

----------------

About power to recover from trauma and devastation

1 Corinthians 14:3 If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing. (NIV)